Users viewing the Site will include minimum amounts of information on devices in use, such as computers and mobile devices, in small text files called "cookies" saved in the directories used by the user's web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the Site more effective, others to enable certain features.
By analyzing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
• store the entered preferences.
• Avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as your username and password.
• Analyze the use of services and content provided by www.gruppor1.eu to optimize the navigation experience and services offered.
Then follow the various types of cookies used by www.gruppor1.eu for purpose of use.
This type of cookie allows some sections of the Site to function properly. They are of two categories, persistent and of a session:
• Persistent: Once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a pre-set expiration date.
• session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent by our domain, are required to properly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, will always be used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in his browser (thus affecting the display of the Site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about using the Site. www.gruppor1.eu will use this information as anonymous statistics analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make content more interesting and relevant to your wishes Of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about the user's activity and how it came to the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as visited pages, duration of stay, source of origin, geographic origin, age, gender, and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site.
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the Site pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or use third-party software services (such as software for Generate maps and additional software that provide additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These are the cookies needed to create user profiles in order to send online advertising in line with the user's preferences within the pages of the Site.
www.gruppor1.eu, according to current legislation, is not required to seek approval for technical cookies and analytics, as it is required to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following:
• Using specific browser configuration configurations or related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
• By modifying settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
The Site may contain links to other websites that have their own privacy statement that may be different from the one adopted by www.gruppor1.eu and that it does not respond to these sites.
• Run the Chrome Browser
• Click the menu on the browser toolbar beside the url entry window for navigation
• Select Settings
• Click Show Advanced Settings
• In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content Settings" button
• In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookie settings:
Allow local data to be saved
• Run the Mozilla Firefox Browser
• Select Options
• Select the Privacy panel
• In the "Tracking" section, you can change the following cookie settings:
For more information visit the dedicated page.
• Run the Internet Explorer Browser
• Click the Tools button and select Internet Options
• Click the Privacy tab and in the Settings section, change the slider depending on the action you want for the cookies:
• Run the Safari Browser
• Click on Safari, select Preferences, and press Privacy
• In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from the websites.
• To see which sites have stored cookies, click Details
IOS Safari (Mobile Devices)
• Run the Safari iOS Browser
• Touch Settings, then Safari
• Touch Cookie Block and choose from the options: "Never", "Third Party, and Advertisers," or "Always"
• To clear all cookies stored by Safari, tap Settings, then Safari, and then click Delete Cookies and Data
• Run the Opera Browser
• Click Preferences, then click Advanced, and then click Cookies
• Select one of the following options:
This page is visible, by means of links in the footer on all pages of the Site under art. 122 second paragraph of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and following the simplified disclosure and acquisition of the cookie authorization notice published in the Official Journal n.126 of June 3, 2014 and the related record of measures No. 229 of May 8, 2014.